1kdailyprofit.me page is bad news. If you see it all the time, it means that your PC is no longer infection-free. You have a browser hijacker on board and you have to take measures ASAP. Hijackers do exactly what their name suggests – they take control over your browsing experience making it impossible to enjoy. The pest you are stuck with is no different. It is lurking somewhere on your computer and it uses the 1kdailyprofit.me site to announce its presence. Take that as a warning, as that’s what it is. As soon as you spot the page, start looking for the parasite and delete it upon discovery. Otherwise, you should prepare for a myriad of issues.
These issues start pouring from the second the hijackers gets in. First, you start noticing some changes in your settings which you don’t remember approving. That’s because you didn’t. The pest doesn’t need your permission, it makes reshuffles as it sees fit. Like your homepage and search engine, for instance. They are now gone and 1kdailyprofit.me in their place. All of a sudden this site is everywhere you look. You open your browser, it is there. You open a new tab, it is there. You try loading another page, you get redirected back to it. And it is not alone. Thanks to the hijacker you are being redirected to all sorts of shady pages all the time to the point where surfing the web becomes an impossible task. But this is not all.
Aside from all the redirects and the 1kdailyprofit.me shadowing you, you are also bombarded with countless irritating commercials. A never-ending pile of ads is thrown your way every single day. You see banners, video ads, pop-ups, offers, deals, best prices, coupons, etc. Pretty much whatever you can think of. These commercials are constantly covering your whole screen blocking page content and popping before your eyes. Be careful. The ads are dangerous. They conceal more malware in them and your single click is enough to get infected. It doesn’t matter if you click on purpose in an attempt to close them or accidentally, you still get infections. This means that you are one click away from more threats on daily basis. And, as mentioned, the ads cannot be closed. The only way to get rid of them it to uninstall the hijacker altogether.
1kdailyprofit.me hijacker removal guide
Step1. Remove 1kdailyprofit.me page from the browser
First of all, 1kdailyprofit.me is a browser hijackers, like many others. So, here is the simple way to remove them from the browser and get your homepage and search engine back. You just need to reset your browser settings. To do this automatically and for free, you can use the Reset Browser Settings tool from GridinSoft:
- Reset Browser Setting is a tool, included to the complex anti-malware program. So, first of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Anti-Malware (here or from the product page):
- Open the Tools tab on the top menu. Choose the Reset Browser Settings tools from the list:
- Select the browser, which is infected by 1kdailyprofit.me, and options, that you need to reset, and just do it! (Please, be aware, that this procedure will close all instances of the selected browsers, and save your work in them before clicking on the “Reset” button):
- When this process is done, you’ll see such screen. It means, that your browser settings are default now and 1kdailyprofit.me has been removed from your browser:
Video guide on how to reset browser automatically:
BUT!! Unfortunately, it doesn’t mean that 1kdailyprofit.me hasn’t installed some malicious software directly in your system. So, we strongly recommend every user, who has the same problem, to scan his computer after the browser resetting and make sure, that PC is clean and safe.
Step2. Remove 1kdailyprofit.me traces from the system
- Go back to the GridinSoft Anti-Malware main screen and choose the scan type:
- Scan your computer system:
- After the scan is completed, you will see if there is any adware on your PC. Remove the detected items by clicking on the “Apply” button:
- Finally, this window is a proof of your system’s absolutely cleanness. You removed 1kdailyprofit.me!
Video guide on how to remove 1kdailyprofit.me from the system:
How to prevent your PC from being reinfected with 1kdailyprofit.me in the future.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware offers excellent solution which may help to prevent your system from being contaminated with malware ahead of time. This feature is referred to as “On-Run Protection”. By default, it is disabled once you install the software. To enable it, please click on “Protect” button and press “Start” as demonstrated below:
The useful and interesting function may allow people to prevent install of malicious software. It means, when you will try to install some suspicious file, On-Run Protection will block this installation attempt ahead of time. NOTE! If users want to allow the dangerous program to be installed, they may choose “Ignore this file” button. In case, if you want to terminate malicious program, you must select “Confirm”.