$1000 Amazon Gift Card redirects constantly forward your browser to websites with suspicious content. In the best of cases, you will get to nonviolent sites without any harm to your mental state. However, not all are so lucky. Users without anti-virus defense may be ready to get into the second category. They are open to all existing danger. And this malicious domain is one of such threats. It builds a link between you and black sites. That is why you see constant redirections. It won’t disappear naturally, you will have to use particular tools to remove it.
Problems with $1000 Amazon Gift Card pop-ups take place not coincidentally in the majority of cases. Clicking on some malicious links can easily lead to the virus penetration, however, current danger looks like an adware. Many browsers face the challenge with this malware, but Google Chrome users complain about the threat most of all these days. Other Chromium open source project browsers show the same tendency.
“$1000 Amazon Gift Card” appears when mindless installation takes place. How often do you read EULAs (End User License Agreements)? If you do it not regularly, there is a chance to install something harmful together with useful utilities. To read or not to read, that is all up to you, but we think it’s our duty to warn you about sad results in advance. You can hardly find a safe resource for installation nowadays as mostly all of them contain infected samples. However, you can fail even when you have already installed anti-virus on your computer. Not all of them are really reliable, they can fail to recognize the threat and to stop the installation of unwanted applications. So, you may need additional software to remove such malware.
We advise conducting “$1000 Amazon Gift Card” uninstallation as fast as possible, slowness can result wrong things. Remove the threat with GridinSoft Anti-Malware tool now. A thorough scan of your system will show if you have something else to delete. There is a necessity to do such check regularly as your computer may have some other samples of potentially unwanted applications. Instruction below will teach you how to do everything quick and pleasant.
“$1000 Amazon Gift Card” removal guide
STEP 1. Remove “$1000 Amazon Gift Card” virus from the browser
First of all, $1000 Amazon Gift Card is a browser hijackers, like many others. So, here is the simple way to remove them from the browser and get your homepage and search engine back. You just need to reset your browser settings. To do this automatically and for free, you can use the Reset Browser Settings tool from GridinSoft:
- Reset Browser Setting is a tool, included to the complex anti-malware program. So, first of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Anti-Malware (here or from the product page):
- Open the Tools tab on the top menu. Choose the Reset Browser Settings tools from the list:
- Select the browser, which is infected by “$1000 Amazon Gift Card”, and options, that you need to reset, and just do it! (Please, be aware, that this procedure will close all instances of the selected browsers, and save your work in them before clicking on the “Reset” button):
- When this process is done, you’ll see such screen. It means, that your browser settings are default now and “$1000 Amazon Gift Card” has been removed from your browser:
Video guide on how to reset browser automatically:
BUT!! Unfortunately, it doesn’t mean that “$1000 Amazon Gift Card” hasn’t installed some malicious software directly in your system. So, we strongly recommend every user, who has the same problem, to scan his computer after the browser resetting and make sure, that PC is clean and safe.
STEP 2. Remove “$1000 Amazon Gift Card” traces from the system
- Go back to the GridinSoft Anti-Malware main screen and choose the scan type:
- Scan your computer system:
- After the scan is completed, you will see if there is any adware on your PC. Remove the detected items by clicking on the “Apply” button:
- Finally, this window is a proof of your system’s absolutely cleanness. You removed “$1000 Amazon Gift Card”!
Video guide on how to remove “$1000 Amazon Gift Card” from the system:
STEP 3.How to prevent your PC from being reinfected with “$1000 Amazon Gift Card” in the future.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware offers excellent solution which may help to prevent your system from being contaminated with malware ahead of time. This feature is referred to as “On-Run Protection”. By default, it is disabled once you install the software. To enable it, please click on “Protect” button and press “Start” as demonstrated below:
The useful and interesting function may allow people to prevent install of malicious software. It means, when you will try to install some suspicious file, On-Run Protection will block this installation attempt ahead of time. NOTE! If users want to allow the dangerous program to be installed, they may choose “Ignore this file” button. In case, if you want to terminate malicious program, you must select “Confirm”.