Windows No-Risk Center rogue has been amended compared to other similar fake anti-viruses. We’ve noticed that it blocks Task Manager as well as downloads and launching of legitimate security applications. We’ve analyzed this case more thoroughly and came to the following solution on how to bypass these blockages on the part of the malware program. Here is what we recommend if you have difficulties to delete this hoax from your computer:
- 通過您的瀏覽器視窗下載 過程殺手 應用 (pkiller.exe). 下載連結是 http://www.trojan-killer.net/download/pkiller.exe
- 保存"pkiller.exe"到您的桌面, 運行它或立即運行此程式.
- Once the malicious process of Windows No-Risk Center has been disabled (終止) 關閉 "pkiller.exe" (過程殺手).
- 通過您的瀏覽器視窗下載 GridinSoft 特洛伊木馬殺手.
- 安裝, 更新和運行防毒軟體 (Trojan Killer).
- 重新開機 PC 並在必要情況下重複掃描.
The removal of Windows No-Risk Center in the above-mentioned case is available with the full licensed version of GridinSoft Trojan Killer. If you have any difficulties removing malwares please let us know without delay.