There are many ransomware programs in the world today that instruct users to pay some fine for committing the crimes online, which they have never committed, in fact. In the majority of the cases the scary warning of the ransomware tells that you have 72 hours to pay the fine, or, in other cases, it says you have 48 hours to pay it. Whatever variant is recommended by the malware, you should not obey its commands. This is the virus that was developed by the team of online hackers in order to collect money from scared and deceived users.
Ransomware virus infections are becoming more and more widely spread in the online world today. They attack various computers in many countries of the world today, irrespective of wealth status of computer users. In the majority of the cases the ransomware virus presents itself as some fake police warning that typically accuses users of performing various crimes online, such as downloading illegal audio, video and software, sending unsolicited spam to various addressees, visiting the sites of terrorist organizations for the purpose of supporting them and viewing a lot of illegal and sinful information through the Internet. The virus makers developed the ransomware in such a way that it instructs users to pay the fine (ransom) without certain amount of time, 72 or 48 hours. Doing so is a serious mistake on the part of user. We hope that you will never be tricked and fooled like this, and instead of obeying the fraudulent instructions of this hoax please remove it as described in the guidelines below.
Ransomware unlocking procedure
Note! This tutorial is effective for all GreenDot MoneyPak, Ukash and Paysafecard ransomwares.
- Restart your computer and press F8 while it is restarting.
- Choose safe mode with networking.
- Press Start menu and select Run, or press [Win]+R on keyboard.
- Type msconfig
- Disable startup items rundll32 turning on any application from Application Data.
- Restart your system once again.
- Scan your system with GridinSoft Trojan Killer to identify file and delete it.
Some versions of these viruses disable all safe modes, but give a short gap that you can use to run anti-malware programs. Then do following:
- Reboot normally.
- Click Start and choose Run.
- Enter the text specified in the quotation below. If malware is loaded, just press Alt+Tab once and keep entering the string blindly then press Enter.
- Press Alt+tab and then R (letter) a couple of times. The process of ransomware virus should be killed after you succeed to download, install our recommended software and scan your PC with it.