Windows Stability Maximizer is another fake antivirus program that can easily penetrate into your system and make you pay your money for its malicious product. How exactly can it do that? When the rogue gets inside your system it acts like an antivirus; it scans your system (or at least it shows you the process of the scanning) and provides you with the list of threats it finds. If you try to eliminate those threats with the help of Windows Stability Maximizer you will be redirected to another page. There you will be suggested top buy Windows Stability Maximizer’s full version. But do not do that under any circumstances!! You will only lose your money!
The virus wnats you to believe that your system is really infected with a lot of trojans and tries to fool you into the purchasing of its malicious program. Be very carefrul with such viruses! The only thing left for you to do is to eliminate Windows Stability Maximizer from your system as soon as possible. And the sooner you do that the sooner you will get your computer’s stable state back. You can download GridinSoft Trojan Kilelr here below. This is an antivirus program that can easily delete such viruses like Windows Stability Maximizer and many others.
Windows Stability Maximizer automatic remover:
Windows Stability Maximizer removal sequence of steps:
- Through your browser window download Process Killer application (pkiller.exe). The download link is http://www.trojan-killer.net/download/pkiller.exe
- Save “pkiller.exe” to your Desktop and run it or run this program immediately.
- Once the malicious process of Windows Efficiency Reservoir has been disabled (terminated) shut down “pkiller.exe” (Process Killer).
- Through your browser window download GridinSoft Trojan Killer.
- Install, update and run anti-virus software (Trojan Killer).
- Remove all threats it detects during the scan.
- Reboot your PC and repeat the scan in the case of necessity.
Similar removal video:
Windows Stability Maximizer manual remover:
Delete Windows Stability Maximizer files:
%desktopdir%\Windows Stability Maximizer.lnk
%commonprograms%\Windows Stability Maximizer.lnk
Delete Windows Stability Maximizer registry entries: