If you are now reading this newsletter this probably means that some way or another you are interested in finding the answer on how to get rid of Windows AntiHazard Helper. You are on the right track. This is all because Windows AntiHazard Helper is the virus that must not be tolerated by you. Below you may find the detailed information you need on successful removal of this scareware from your computer.
Windows AntiHazard Helper gets inside without asking your permission for such actions. This is all done by means of Trojans due to available gaps in the PC security and anti-virus protection, or other leaks in the defense of your workstation against viruses. When it is inside it will commence the implementation of its malicious plot. It would run its fake scan and then would report thousands of infections present on your PC. The malware would tell that it is the only right solution for removal of all such viruses and infections reported by it, so it would offer you to pay for the full version of this scam. Do not ever do it, this is a fake program. Therefore, whatever it tells you is also fake and far away from the truth. It does not have any full version. Even if such full version would be available, it would still not be able to remove the real viruses and threats, because the application you see on your desktop is the virus in its very essence. Thus, remove it now. We recommend you to use some decent anti-virus program.
Why don’t you try the removal of this scam with the help of GridinSoft Trojan Killer, the legitimate security software? Download it through the button below, install the program, update it and run the scan, having removed all detected infections. If you have problems doing so please follow some additional steps described below.
Windows AntiHazard Helper automatic remover:
Windows AntiHazard Helper removal sequence of steps:
- Through your browser window download Process Killer application (pkiller.exe). The download link is http://www.trojan-killer.net/download/pkiller.exe
- Save “pkiller.exe” to your Desktop and run it or run this program immediately.
- Once the malicious process of Windows AntiHazard Helper has been disabled (terminated) shut down “pkiller.exe” (Process Killer).
- Through your browser window download GridinSoft Trojan Killer.
- Install, update and run anti-virus software (Trojan Killer).
- Remove all threats it detects during the scan.
- Reboot your PC and repeat the scan in the case of necessity.
Similar removal video:
Windows AntiHazard Helper manual remover:
Delete Windows AntiHazard Helper files:
%desktopdir%Windows AntiHazard Helper.lnk
%commonprograms%Windows AntiHazard Helper.lnk
DeleteWindows AntiHazard Helper registry entries: