Windows AntiHazard Center stands for the malware that is now attacking many PCs. By the way, it is also known as Windows Anti-Hazard Center. So if you ever see this program on your system you need to know in advance that this is the virus and not some good anti-virus. This is a scam that wants to trick you, to fool you and to get your hard earned money.
Windows AntiHazard Center program tries to create the impression of some decent anti-virus. As soon as it is inside of your machine it will initiate fake system scanning of your computer. The peculiarity of this scan is that the hoax would report plenty of viruses, malwares, infections and spywares present on your system. You should not trust all such reports, because they are all fake. Why then does it shown all of such fake reports? The answer is simple – the rogue tells that it is able to remove all detected fake infections if you pay for it. Thus, the only purpose of the developers of this program is to convince you to pay money for it. Therefore, this is a scam device that must be removed.
This blog is devoted to GridinSoft Trojan Killer anti-virus application. We tell you in advance that GridinSoft Trojan Killer is not a free application. However, it is able to help you get rid of Windows AntiHazard Center virus and other similar severe malwares. We will assist you the best we can to remove this virus from your computer using our recommended software.
Windows AntiHazard Center automatic remover:
Windows AntiHazard Center removal sequence of steps:
- Through your browser window download Process Killer application (pkiller.exe). The download link is http://www.trojan-killer.net/download/pkiller.exe
- Save “pkiller.exe” to your Desktop and run it or run this program immediately.
- Once the malicious process of Windows AntiHazard Center has been disabled (terminated) shut down “pkiller.exe” (Process Killer).
- Through your browser window download GridinSoft Trojan Killer.
- Install, update and run anti-virus software (Trojan Killer).
- Remove all threats it detects during the scan.
- Reboot your PC and repeat the scan in the case of necessity.
Similar removal video:
Windows AntiHazard Center manual remover:
Delete Windows Process Director files:
%desktopdir%\Windows AntiHazard Center.lnk
%commonprograms%\Windows AntiHazard Center.lnk
Delete Windows AntiHazard Center registry entries: