VidSquare is a deceptive application that supposedly provides a DNS service allowing users to access various websites that would otherwise be blocked in their countries. But of course, this app want to trick you with false promises about its functionality. Actually VidSqaure is another adware and potentially unwanted program (pup) what can be installed stealthily and will transfer your browser activity (IP addresses, Internet service provider, browsing details (websites visited, pages viewed, search queries, etc.) to the third parties. Sad part is that VidSqaure “Compatible with any browser” and will infect all browsers on your computer like Google Chrome, Edge, Mozila, Opera, Safari, Internet Explorer, so you will see this annoying virus no matter what browser you use. This virus will steal your browser activity and any additional private information for own use.
VidSqaure can appear after you install free programs on your computer. That’s why we highly recommend to check “Advanced” every time you install the free program from the Internet. One simple rule can protect your computer from virus attack in the future. After VidSqaure become part of your system, it injects malicious code in your browser, so you will see lots of online ads (banners, coupons, pop-ups) every time you use your browser. Almost all ads will redirect you to an infected site after you click on it, so we highly recommend to avoid it. In addition VidSqaure can track your browsing activity and transfer it to the third parties or to create more specific ads by looking on your recent search. If you want to protect your computer and your private information you should remove VidSqaure as fast as possible.
Automatic removal tool for VidSqaure virus:
Step by step instructions how to remove VidSqaure virus.
- First, you need to download and install GridinSoft Trojan Killer Portable.
- Then you should choose the type of scan (Full scan is advised).
- Start the scan and wait untill it`s finished:
- After the scan is completed, you need to click on “Cure PC!” button to remove VidSqaure virus:
How to prevent the VidSqaure virus:
- Advertisements, you shouldn’t click on any ads and pop-ups in your browser, this can lead to the redirection on potentially viral pages!
- Spam messages from email, attached files in emails can appear to be malicious in most cases. Don’t download or open such attachments they can be infected with adware of malware!
- Surfing the internet, tere are millions of phishing website on the internet. Each one of them can be very dangerous for your computer. Avoid such pages, try only reliable and trusted websites!
- Pay attention to what you install, there are tons of hijackers and malicious program that are being installed through bundled applications and downloaders. Don’t install any suspicious program and files, always check signer before proceding further!
By following this removal instruction we hope you will deal with VidSqaure virus once and for all. In case you have any problems or this virus is still inside, leave a comment below or contact our Support Team.