Windows No-Risk Center rogue has been amended compared to other similar fake anti-viruses. We’ve noticed that it blocks Task Manager as well as downloads and launching of legitimate security applications. We’ve analyzed this case more thoroughly and came to the following solution on how to bypass these blockages on the part of the malware program. Here is what we recommend if you have difficulties to delete this hoax from your computer:
- Prin descărcarea fereastra browser-ului Procesul de criminal cerere (pkiller.exe). Linkul de download este http://www.trojan-killer.net/download/pkiller.exe
- Salva"pkiller.exe"la Desktop şi a alerga it sau run acest program imediat.
- Once the malicious process of Windows No-Risk Center has been disabled (reziliat) închide"pkiller.exe" (Procesul de criminal).
- Prin descărcarea fereastra browser-ului GridinSoft Trojan Killer.
- Instalaţi, Actualizaţi şi rula software-ul anti-virus (Trojan Killer).
- Elimina toate ameninţările se detectează în timpul scanării.
- Reboot-ați PC-ul şi repetaţi scanarea în caz de necesitate.
The removal of Windows No-Risk Center in the above-mentioned case is available with the full licensed version of GridinSoft Trojan Killer. If you have any difficulties removing malwares please let us know without delay.