Below please find the tutorial on removal of Personal Shield Pro Rogue. This is the new modification of Personal Shield Pro fake anti-virus, so it is important for you to know how to eliminate this type of pest which has been amended. Please find more information in the rest of the article.
How to remove Personal Shield Pro virus:
- Download Process Killer application from this resource: https://trojan-killer.net/download/pkiller.exe and save it to your desktop.
- Rename “Pkiller.exe” to “Pkiller.bat” or “Pkiller.cmd”.
- Run “Pkiller.bat” or “Pkiller.cmd”.
- Download GridinSoft Trojan Killer from this resource: https://trojan-killer.net/download.php and save it to your desktop.
- Rename the installation file of GridinSoft Trojan Killer “trojankiller2095-setup.exe” to “trojankiller2095-setup.bat” or “trojankiller2095-setup.cmd” .
- Install “trojankiller2095-setup.bat” or “trojankiller2095-setup.cmd”. Uncheck the box “Run GridinSoft Trojan Killer” at the end of the installation.
- Go to the folder “C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Trojan Killer”. Find the file “trojankiller.exe” and rename it to “trojankiller.bat” or “trojankiller.cmd”.
- Run “trojankiller.bat” or “trojankiller.cmd”, fix all errors and remove all threats with its help. Then Reboot your computer. Personal Shield Pro virus is gone!