Windows Guardian Angel is a fake anti-malware application that prompts gullible Web users to open their credit card details and buy their superb anti-malware solution. It does its best to sale its commercial version for trustful people. The fake software has a lot of tricks and lures in store to fulfill its evil plan. It persuades people that it is an expert in virus detection and removal. The virus makes its path to the targeted computer employing a Trojan.
Then, the scareware makes some amendments Windows registry entries and adds some new files on the system, which substantially impedes your computer work. Windows Guardian Angel starts with showing up after every computer reboot in the shape of a security scan accompanied by popup alerts. Both the scanners and the ads are falsified and detection list that do not actually exist. They were invented to make your panic. When the person is in despair it is easy to push him or her into making ill-considered steps such as paying for Windows Guardian Angel registered version. It’s too bad a certain ratio of victims end up falling for this alarming information about the system being infected and follow the tips prompted by the rogue. But if you happen to treat the information generated by this stinky pest seriously you will commit a big mistake. The only thing you should do now is running the reputable anti-virus to kill Windows Guardian Angel. If you give preferences to GridinSoft Trojan Killer, it will gladly assist you in virus removal and elimination the after-effects caused by this enemy agent.
Windows Guardian Angel automatic remover:
Windows Guardian Angel removal sequence of steps:
- Through your browser window download Process Killer application (pkiller.exe). The download link is http://www.trojan-killer.net/download/pkiller.exe
- Save “pkiller.exe” to your Desktop and run it or run this program immediately.
- Once the malicious process of Windows Problems Stopper has been disabled (terminated) shut down “pkiller.exe” (Process Killer).
- Through your browser window download GridinSoft Trojan Killer.
- Install, update and run anti-virus software (Trojan Killer).
- Remove all threats it detects during the scan.
- Reboot your PC and repeat the scan in the case of necessity.
Windows Problems Stopper manual remover:
Delete Windows Guardian Angel files:
%desktopdir%Windows Guardian Angel.lnk
%commonprograms%Windows Guardian Angel.lnk
Delete Windows Guardian Angel registry entries: