Socialprizes.online is a malicious domain. You web browser may be redirected to this web site randomly. However, if you face it, you need to be aware, your computer system is infected with a PUP or adware program. We recommend you to use the tips and guide below to remove socialprizes.online virus.
Once installed, the adware will spy on your activities online (browsing habits, preferences, favorite sites, so forth). So, socialprizes.online virus may gather information about the visited domains and even track your personal data. The scammers may sell this data to the advertising companies. In fact, they may transform this compiled data into money-making activities. It will help them to identify user needs. Then they will generate customized advertisements. Thus, the developers will get revenue via commercial offers.
So, if you are concerned about the safety of your system, you must take measures immediately and delete socialprizes.online virus for good. GridinSoft Anti-Malware will help you to get rid of it in a few minutes. The anti-spyware program is a powerful removal tool that may detect and terminate various malicious applications.
Removal instruction for socialprizes.online virus:
- First of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Anti-Malware.
- Run to scan your computer system with it.
- Shut down all your available browsers.
Video explains how to reset your browser using GridinSoft Anti-Malware:
How to prevent your PC from being reinfected with socialprizes.online virus in the future.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware offers excellent solution which may help to prevent your system from being contaminated with malware ahead of time. This feature is referred to as “On-Run Protection”. By default, it is disabled once you install the software. To enable it, please click on “Protect” button and press “Start” as demonstrated below:
The useful and interesting function may allow people to prevent install of malicious software. It means, when you will try to install some suspicious file, On-Run Protection will block this installation attempt ahead of time. NOTE! If users want to allow the dangerous program to be installed, they may choose “Ignore always” button. In case, if you want to terminate a malicious program, you must select “Block always”.
Simple tips you must follow to decrease chances of being reinfected:
- Advertisements. You shouldn’t click on any ads and pop-ups on websites, this can lead to the redirection on potentially viral pages!
- Spam messages from email. Attached files in emails can appear to be malicious in most cases. Consequences for this will be infection with malware or adware program. Don’t download or open such attachments!
- Surfing the internet. There are thousands and millions of phishing website on the internet. Each one of them can be very dangeropus for your computer. Avoid such pages, try only reliable and trusted websites!
- Using anti-virus programs. It is eccential to use protection program that won’t let any viruses to get inside even if you will make any mistake.
- Scan your computer from time to time. A lot of trojans and viruses may infect your computer without you even noticing it. That is why you should perform scan at least once a week. In GridinSoft Anti-Malware you can do this automatically, you just need to set up a “Scheduled Scan” in “Settings” tabs.
- Pay attention to what you install. There are tons of hijackers and malicious program that are being installed through bundled applications and downloaders. Don’t install any suspicious program and files, always check signer before procceding further!
That is all! Leave your comments and questions below, or use our ticket system to make contact with our professional support team. We will gladly help you!