The internet is full of different websites and pages developed by cybercriminals. The Myluckysites.com is considered as one of such pages, it breaks inside of your computer without you noticing it and start to alter your browser settings to its own advantage.
Hackers and cybercriminals are developing new ways of spreading their malicious programs every day. Hijackers like Myluckysites.com are often wrapped in the installation of other programs, this method of installation is called bundling. But such pages are also being promoted by creators as normal services and search engines with help of viral ads and redirects.
The Myluckysites.com page will start to appear in your browser right after the installation of bundled program where you forget to uncheck some important checkbox during the installations. This page looks like a search engine, but because of the installation way it is considered as a browser hijacker, cyber criminals using such pages for their own purposes. They collecting information on users and then use it to create more effective malware programs or sell this information, either way, they will get maximum from this and you will suffer from this. These are the reasons why we advise you to remove Myluckysites.com page from your browser completely as soon as possible. Also, you should consider scanning your computer for any potential threats that could be installed along with this hijacker.
How to remove Myluckysites.com hijacker?
If your computer is infected with Myluckysites.com hijacker, it is most likely that your computer is also infected with other malicious and unwanted programs that may cause some serious damage. That is why we advise you to remove “Myluckysites.com” hijacker with properly fit removal tool. GridinSoft Anti-Malware was developed to help users to remove infections without any problems.
Removal instruction for Myluckysites.com hijacker:
- First of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Anti-Malware.
- Run to scan your computer system with it.
- Shut down all your available browsers.
Video explains how to reset your browser using GridinSoft Anti-Malware:
How to prevent your PC from being reinfected with Myluckysites.com virus in the future.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware offers excellent solution which may help to prevent your system from being contaminated with malware ahead of time. This feature is referred to as “On-Run Protection”. By default, it is disabled once you install the software. To enable it, please click on “Protect” button and press “Start” as demonstrated below:
The useful and interesting function may allow people to prevent install of malicious software. It means, when you will try to install some suspicious file, On-Run Protection will block this installation attempt ahead of time. NOTE! If users want to allow the dangerous program to be installed, they may choose “Ignore always” button. In case, if you want to terminate a malicious program, you must select “Block always”.
Simple tips you must follow to decrease chances of being reinfected:
- Advertisements. You shouldn’t click on any ads and pop-ups on websites, this can lead to the redirection on potentially viral pages!
- Spam messages from email. Attached files in emails can appear to be malicious in most cases. Consequences for this will be infection with malware or adware program. Don’t download or open such attachments!
- Surfing the internet. There are thousands and millions of phishing website on the internet. Each one of them can be very dangeropus for your computer. Avoid such pages, try only reliable and trusted websites!
- Using anti-virus programs. It is eccential to use protection program that won’t let any viruses to get inside even if you will make any mistake.
- Scan your computer from time to time. A lot of trojans and viruses may infect your computer without you even noticing it. That is why you should perform scan at least once a week. In GridinSoft Anti-Malware you can do this automatically, you just need to set up a “Scheduled Scan” in “Settings” tabs.
- Pay attention to what you install. There are tons of hijackers and malicious program that are being installed through bundled applications and downloaders. Don’t install any suspicious program and files, always check signer before procceding further!
That is all! Leave your comments and questions below, or use our ticket system to make contact with our professional support team. We will gladly help you!