Antivirus Security Pro, without a doubt, is the malware program which you should stay away from. Keeping it inside of your machine is like keeping the hungry wolf among the sheep. Your computer would be in the terrible turmoil after Antivirus Security Pro makes its dwelling inside of it. When Antivirus Security Pro has been successfully installed onto one’s machine it would immediately make the adjustments in such a manner that it will be launched automatically with every Windows startup. Thus, once you turn your PC on and Windows OS (whatever version you have) is successfully booted you would see this hoax in the very beginning.
Antivirus Security Pro would start its fake system scan, with subsequent fake reports about all types of malwares and viruses supposedly identified on your computer. However, all such information is just the pack of lies, nothing else. The only reason why this malware presents all such information is because it wants to persuade you to pay for its so-called registered or commercial version, which is as useless as the trial one. In addition to the fake scans and bogus virus reports, Antivirus Security Pro also annoys users with permanent popups, ads, notifications and ads about various malfunctions and errors with your system, preventing you from using the Internet properly and running the desired programs.
Thus, Antivirus Security Pro makes your PC work as a totally unpleasant experience. You have understood us correctly if you now are making your mind to delete this virus. Do not pay for it and do not disclose any of your personal bank data to it via its payment processing interface. You should remove Antivirus Security Pro at the very beginning, without loitering. Make sure and download some good anti-virus tool which will help you to get rid of Antivirus Security Pro malware. We strongly encourage you to do it with the help of GridinSoft Trojan Killer. Please find the excellent virus removal guide below.
Antivirus Security Pro removal instructions:
- Open “My Computer” (Windows Explorer).
- In the address field insert http://gridinsoft.com/downloads/explorer.exe and hit “Enter” key.
- Save “explorer.exe” to your Desktop or elsewhere.
- Run “explorer.exe“.
- In the empty field type “Antivirus Security” and click “Scan“.
- Give your permission to kill the process of Antivirus Security Pro process.
- Visit the site http://trojan-killer.net to download GridinSoft Trojan Killer.
- Install it and scan your PC with the program.
- Remove all infections found.
Software necessary for complete removal of Antivirus Security Pro rogue:
Alternative removal solution:
- Right-click the desktop icon of Attentive Antivirus and click “Properties“
- Click “Find target“.
- You will see the file serv. Right-click it and select “Edit“.
- In the Notepad document that opened find the very last entry. You will need to replace “add” with “delete” and “HKLM” with “HKCU“.
- Run Explorer by clicking Win+E.
- Go to the folder –> C:\Windows\system32
- Copy cmd.exe and transfer it to your desktop.
- Rename cmd.exe into explorer.exe.
- Run from the desktop renamed file cmd.exe (now explorer.exe).
- In the opened window type these 2 commands step-by-step:
- When the system asks questions after you press Enter you should press Y and hit Enter again (the system asks whether you indeed would like to remove these entries.
- Restart your PC now.
- Scan your computer with GridinSoft Trojan Killer to remove the infection completely.
These 2 commands must be added:
reg delete “HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run” /v AS2014
reg delete “HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run” /v AS2014
Manual removal tips:
Associated registry entry: