The problem with many browsers today is caused by Aartemis Portal Site virus infection. To speak correctly, this isn’t a trojan in the full meaning of this word, however, we do consider it as a malware, considering the amendments introduced by it on a particular system. What we mean by this is that the home page of all your browsers is amended and modified into aartemis.com, which is a sign of your browser hijacked. This guide will explain to you how to fix this problem.
Aartemis Portal Site with aartemis.com home page doesn’t come to PCs as a coincidence. This often takes place when users decide to install some freeware program they download over the Internet. As a common practice of freeware software developers, such cost-free utilities are often bundled with a lot of extra tools, which are surely not needed. However, by default these additional installation options are offered, and this is how Aartemis Portal Site malware (and other potentially unwanted programs) may come into your computer.
Aartemis Portal Site claims to be some sort of a search engine, however, in reality it is a very primitive one. It can’t be even compared to search engines offered by Google, Bing or Ask.com. What this hijacker does is simply steals the search data obtained through these decent search engines and claims that this information was obtained independently.
You should not tolerate Aartemis Search (via aartemis.com) and the entire Aartemis Portal Site on your computer. The best solution that you can make is remove this malware from your computer once and for all. Please use the helpful instructions below that will help you get rid of Aartemis virus from your computer.
Aartemis Portal Site virus automatic remover:
Aartemis.com removal milestones:
- Scan your PC with GridinSoft Trojan Killer to remove all forms of malware residing on your PC.
- In Trojan Killer’s open window click “Tools” and select “Reset browser settings“.
- Give your permission for Trojan Killer to reset browser settings:
- You will get the following confirmation message:
- If you still have any problems related to Aartemis trojan presence on your system, please get in touch with us through support link for additional assistance.