Vírus de Internet Crime Complaint Center. Ferramenta de remoção
The warning that you see depicted below supposedly coming from the Internet Crime Complaint Center of the Department of Federal Bureau of Investigation is a serious ransomware virus infection. This is a brand new desktop (screen) locker that completely hijacks the infected PC with the scary notification, locks the system utterly and then asks for a ransom amount to be paid to unlock it. A propósito, the sum hackers want users to pay is quite a large one – 500 USD. They want deceived and trick people to donate this money in their favor through indication of special GreenDot MoneyPak voucher (PIN) codes in the respective section of the locking background. E, or course, the fake ICCC warning comes with quite a serious accusation with regard to users. Here is what the condemnation reads:
Internet Crime Complaint Center
Department of Federal Bureau of Investigation
All activity of this computer is being recorded using audio, video and other devices.
Saved data will be used for identification.
Illegal activity report is sent to government agencies.
Threat of prosecution reminder
You have been violating Copyright and Related Rights Law (Video, Music, Software) and illegally using or distributing copyrighted content, thus infringing Article 1, Seção 8, Cláusula 8, também conhecido como o autor do Criminal código dos Estados Unidos da América. Article 1, Seção 8, Cláusula 8 of the Criminal Code provides for a fine of two to five hundred minimal wages or a deprivation of liberty for two to eight years.
You have been viewing or distributing prohibited pornographic content (child porn, zoofilia, etc.) thus violating article 202 of the Criminal Code of the United States of America. Article 202 of the Criminal Code provides for a deprivation of liberty for four to twelve years.
Pursuant to the amendment to the Criminal Code of the United States of America of May 28, 2011, this law infringement (if it is not repeated first time) may be considered as conditional in case you pay the fine to the State.
Fines may only be paid within 72 hours after the infringement. Tão logo 72 hours elapse, the possibility to pay the fine expires, and a criminal case is initiated.
You should be warned ahead of time of this infection. Don’t trust any statement that you see in the text of the ransomware locker. Ignore anything it tells you completely and seek for assistance to successfully get rid of this threat from your system immediately. We can offer such help to you. Simply follow the removal guidelines carefully as stipulated below. If you have any questions or difficulties deleting this scam please get in touch with us immediately via all available customer support channels at our site.
Procedimento de desbloqueio ransomware
Nota! Este tutorial é eficaz para todos os GreenDot MoneyPak, Ransomwares Ukash e Paysafecard.
- Restart your computer and press F8 while it is restarting.
- Escolha safe mode with networking.
- pressione Início menu e selecione Executar, or press [Vitória]+R on keyboard.
- Tipo msconfig
- Disable startup items rundll32 turning on any application from Application Data.
- Restart your system once again.
- Varredura de seu sistema com GridinSoft Trojan Killer para identificar arquivos e excluí-lo.
Some versions of these viruses disable all safe modes, but give a short gap that you can use to run anti-malware programs. Then do following:
- Reboot normally.
- Clique em Início e escolha Executar.
- Digite o texto especificado na citação abaixo. If malware is loaded, just press Alt + Tab once and keep entering the string blindly then press Digite.
- pressione Alt+tab e então R (letter) um par de vezes. O processo do vírus ransomware deveria ser morto depois que você conseguir para baixar, instalar o nosso software recomendado e analise o seu PC com ele.