Plumbytes Anti-Malware is a new anti-malware what, according to the developers, will protect your computer against different viruses 24\7. This what you will find on the official site – “Anti-malware tool will constantly monitor your computer and remove unwanted browser toolbars, add-ons, and extensions. Cutting-edge technology allows for the detection and removal of malware that your antivirus will miss.” Unfortunately, no matter how this program looks legitimate it’s another rogue and potentially unwanted program (PUP). This program will show you fake detect even if your computer completely clean to force you to buy their license and “protects” your computer.
After the first scan Plumbytes will show that your computer infected with many dangerous viruses and will offer you to buy the best anti-malware what can remove all the threats.
Unfortunately, if your PC really infected with any viruses Plumbytes can’t remove, so you will still see banners, ads, pop-ups and other online advertise. Many other antivirus companies also detect Plumbytes Anti-Malware as dangerous or unwanted program:
So never trust to suspicious antivirus and especially support it! It would be better from your computer if you remove Plumbytes Anti-Malware immediately.
Automatic removal tool for Plumbytes Anti-Malware virus:
Step by step instructions how to remove Plumbytes Anti-Malware virus.
- First, you need to download and install GridinSoft Trojan Killer Portable.
- Then you should choose the type of scan (Full scan is advised).
- Start the scan and wait untill it`s finished:
- After the scan is completed, you need to click on “Cure PC!” button to remove Plumbytes Anti-Malware virus:
How to prevent the Plumbytes Anti-Malware virus:
- Advertisements, you shouldn’t click on any ads and pop-ups in your browser, this can lead to the redirection on potentially viral pages!
- Spam messages from email, attached files in emails can appear to be malicious in most cases. Don’t download or open such attachments they can be infected with adware of malware!
- Surfing the internet, there are millions of phishing website on the internet. Each one of them can be very dangerous for your computer. Avoid such pages, try only reliable and trusted websites!
- Pay attention to what you install, there are tons of hijackers and malicious program that are being installed through bundled applications and downloaders. Don’t install any suspicious program and files, always check signer before proceding further!
By following this removal instruction we hope you will deal with Plumbytes Anti-Malware virus once and for all. In case you have any problems or this virus is still inside, leave a comment below or contact our Support Team.