Windows Defence Center is a fake anti-spyware program which is relevant to its predecessors Windows Error Correction of Windows Debug System. This program, like previous ones, starts its harmful activity on your machine in the next: it penetrates your PC by means of trojans. It installs itself without taking into account such fact like your desire. The next step is creating an illusion that system has picked up many threats.
When the rogue program is installed, Windows Defence Center starts showing a lot of pop up ads, which misinform you that security of your computer is undermined, and they pull their slacks up to scare you about the situation of your PC. Echter, you should not buy this fake program. It is good for nothing –; it only can steal your money and do nothing good in response.
But in truth the only one threat is in your machine and its name is Windows Defence Center. What you should do in such situation is to uninstall as soon as possible instead of wasting money for its license. Full version, which is offered of course, as they say is the the only mean which can repair your PC, should be deleted as well. If you have already obtained Windows Defence Center virus, please try to cancel charges, having contacted your credit card company and of course, uninstall Windows Defence Center without delay. Please carefully follow our removal guidelines stipulated below. It is not enough just to run the anti-virus software. Make sure to read all our preparatory instructions before running GrifinSoft Trojan Killer. Good luck to you and stay safe with us!
Windows Error Correction automatic remover:
Before downloading and running GridinSoft Trojan Killer for removal of Windows Defence Center several additional preparatory steps need to be done. This is necesary, because Windows Defence Center blocks your Internet connection, and you will not be able to run GridinSoft Trojan Killer. Om te voorkomen dat deze blokkade Neem de volgende volgorde van stappen:
1. Zorg ervoor dat uw besturingssysteem is opgevoerd in dergelijke een modus dat verborgen bestanden en mappen van uw PC weergegeven worden. De instructie op hoe het te doen kan worden gevonden Hier voor Windows XP en Hier voor Windows Vista/7.
2. Choose “;View”; tabblad in het venster dat verscheen, and in the advanced settings choose the option “;Show hidden files and folders”;. Druk op OK.
3. Ga naar de map %User Profile%\Application Data.
Belangrijk! Depending on the Operating System of your computer, %UserProfile % staat voor C:\Map Documents and Settings[Current User] voor Windows XP en C:\Users\[Current User] voor Windows Vista/7.
Met andere woorden, the folder that should be opened is as follows, depending on the operating system:
%SysDrive%Documents and Settings[Current User]Application Data for Windows XP
%SysDrive%Users[Current User]Application Data for Windows Vista/7.
In this folder there will be the main executable file of Windows Defence Center, having some random name.
4. Rename the above-mentioned executable file into some other name of your choice and restart your computer. Upon the system restart Windows Defence Center will no longer block your Internet browser.
5. Download de nieuwste versie van GridinSoft Trojan Killer op de geïnfecteerde computer, het installeren en uitvoeren van het.
De procedure voor het verwijderen van Windows Defence Center is silimar to the procedure for removal of Windows Privacy Agent.See the video below:
Windows Defence Center manual removal guide:
Delete Windows Defence Center files:
Delete Windows Defence Center registry entries:
HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Shell “%AppData%\[willekeurige].exe"