XP 홈 보안 2013 바이러스. 제거 하는 방법 (video tutorial)
We surely can’t say anything positive about XP 홈 보안 2013. This is the scam, the hoax, the Trojan horse that masks its covetous plots under the garments of some security software. But this is surely the pack of lies expressed by this hoax. It simply was not created to assist users in virus removal. The only thing that this scam has in mind is to trick users and to scare them into believing their system is in a horrible condition. 다음, 이 기준, the malware wants to persuade you to buy its licensed version which isn’t good for anything. 그래서, stay away from this piece of junkware. Do not obey its malicious and fraudulent instructions. Adhere to the removal instructions stipulated below on how to get rid of XP Home Security 2013 for good.
XP 홈 보안 2013 fake anti-virus comes to your system in a secret manner when you don’t even realize the malware is being installed. 따라서, the moment you notice its presence on your computer will also occur quite unpredictable. The hoax will amend your system settings in such a manner that will make it possible to be started automatically each time you actually turn your computer on.
XP 홈 보안 2013, 성공 시작 되 면, immediately begins running the multitude of fake scans and then reports the bunch of bogus threats that aren’t even peculiar for your computer. 따라서, what you should do immediately is to ignore the bunch of faulty statements expressed by XP Home Security 2013 악성 코드. 그리고, 물론, it is quite a logical step when you get rid of this badware from your system with the help of some legitimate and powerful security software. For such purpose we recommend that you first scan your system with the help of GridinSoft Trojan Killer as clearly shown in the video guidelines below.
Examples of fake security alerts and popups originated by XP Home Security 2013 사기:
Rogue malware detected in your system. Data leaks and system damage are possible. Click here for a free security scan and spyware deletion.
Privacy threat! Spyware intrusion detected. Your system is infected. System integrity is at risk. Private data can be stolen by third parties, 신용 카드 정보 및 암호를 포함 하 여. Click here to perform a security repair.
Severe system damage!
Spyware and viruses detected in the background. Sensitive system components under attack! Data loss, identity theft and system corruption are possible. Act now, click here for a free security scan.
Your system security is in danger. Privacy threats detected. 스파이웨어, keyloggers or Trojans may be working in the background right now. Perform an in-depth scan and removal now, click here.
System security threat was detected. Viruses and/or spyware may be damaging your system now. Prevent infection and data loss or stealing by running a free security scan.
Security alert! Your computer was found to be infected with privacy-threatening software. Private data may get stolen and system damage may be severe. Recover your PC from the infection right now, perform a security scan.
System security was found to be compromised. Your computer is now infected. 주의, irreversible system changes may occur. Private data may get stolen. Click here now for an instant anti-virus scan.
XP 홈 보안 2013 제거 비디오 가이드:
XP 홈 보안 2013 step-by-step removal instructions from GridinSoft Trojan Killer anti-virus Lab
실행 GridinSoft 트로이 킬러. 클릭 승 + R and type the direct link for the program’;s 다운로드.
If it does not work, download GridinSoft Trojan Killer from another uninfected machine and transfer it with the help of a flash drive.
Install GridinSoft Trojan Killer. Right click –; Run as administrator.
Don’t uncheck the Start Trojan Killer checkbox at the end of installation!
Manual removal guide of XP Home Security 2013 바이러스:
Delete XP Home Security 2013 파일:
- %온도 %의 [rnd_2]
Delete XP Home Security 2013 레지스트리 항목:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\.exe\ [rnd_0]
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\.exe\Content Type application/x-msdownload
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\.exe\DefaultIcon\ %1
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\.exe\shell\open\command\ “[rnd_1].exe” -a “%1″ %*
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\.exe\shell\open\command\IsolatedCommand “%1″ %*
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\.exe\shell\runas\command\ “%1″ %*
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\.exe\shell\runas\command\IsolatedCommand “%1″ %*
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\[rnd_0]\ Application
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\[rnd_0]\Content Type application/x-msdownload
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\[rnd_0]\DefaultIcon\ %1
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\[rnd_0]\shell\open\command\ “[rnd_1].exe” -a “%1″ %*
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\[rnd_0]\shell\open\command\IsolatedCommand “%1″ %*
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\[rnd_0]\shell\runas\command\ “%1″ %*
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\[rnd_0]\shell\runas\command\IsolatedCommand “%1″ %*