Personal Shield Pro stands for indeed a very irritating, poisoning and damaging malware tool which should be wiped off at once. The people who elaborated Personal Shield Pro surely know how to deceive and to fool simple PC users. They do this by initiating various types of fictitious system scans and further phony scan reports which would tell many fairy-tales about many infections, malwares and pests present on your computer. 동시에, the truth of the fact is that this is not the real and trustworthy data. You are simply being fooled and tricked by Personal Shield Pro and by its parents.
Keep in mind this important circumstance –; the only goal of Personal Shield Pro is to steal funds from you by scaring methods. The very process of infiltration of Personal Shield Pro occurs via Trojans or other malicious files which might be downloaded by you. 더욱이, it may occur upon you click some contaminated virus links or download certain files from unsafe pages. Whatever the situation could really be, you’ve got to be very watchful with what pages you tend to visit and what types of programs you select to download.
Upon successful infiltration and further installation inside of your PC Personal Shield Pro would appear in front of y our screen with every system reboot. Immediately the above-mentioned bogus system scan would be initiated by Personal Shield Pro, following by the same phony report about the availability of plenty of malwares supposedly identified on your system. Keep in mind that you should not trust them, cause they are only used in order to push you into buying the full version of Personal Shield Pro scam which, according to its promises, can eliminate all of the supposedly identified infections. 그러나, the truth is that Personal Shield Pro is not capable of dealing with and removing with real threats. 그런데, it is quite possible that Personal Shield Pro is the only threat available on your PC. 따라서, it is a must to get rid of it. It is up to you what way you choose for this aim – automatic or manual one. Just make sure to completely get rid of Personal Shield Pro. Good luck to you!
Personal Shield Pro automatic remover:
- Download Process Killer application from this resource: https://trojan-killer.net/download/pkiller.exe and save it to your desktop.
- Rename “Pkiller.exe” to “Pkiller.bat” or “Pkiller.cmd”.
- Run “Pkiller.bat” or “Pkiller.cmd”.
- Download GridinSoft Trojan Killer from this resource: https://trojan-killer.net/download.php and save it to your desktop.
- Rename the installation file of GridinSoft Trojan Killer “trojankiller2095-setup.exe” to “trojankiller2095-setup.bat” or “trojankiller2095-setup.cmd” .
- Install “trojankiller2095-setup.bat” or “trojankiller2095-setup.cmd”. Uncheck the box “Run GridinSoft Trojan Killer” at the end of the installation.
- Go to the folder “C:\프로그램 FilesGridinSoft 트로이 킬러 ". Find the file “trojankiller.exe” and rename it to “trojankiller.bat” or “trojankiller.cmd”.
- Run “trojankiller.bat” or “trojankiller.cmd”, fix all errors and remove all threats with its help. Then Reboot your computer. Personal Shield Pro virus is gone!
Personal Shield Pro manual removal guide:
Instructions on how to restore your Internet connection:
1. Start Internet Explorer and click on the Tools menu and then select Internet Options as shown in the image below:
2. Select Connections tab and now click on the Lan Settings button as shown in the image below:
3. Under the Proxy Server section uncheck the checkbox “Use a proxy server for your LAN” and press the OK button to close this screen:
Delete Personal Shield Pro files
Delete Personal Shield Pro Registry entries
HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\PhishingFilter “Enabled” = “0″
HKCUSoftwareMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionInternet 설정 "ProxyOverride" = ""
HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “ProxyServer” = “http=127.0.0.1:33921″
HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “ProxyEnable” = “1″