Home.speedbit.com is a malicious site what can randomly appear on your computer or you will be redirected to it while you using your browser But if you have a closer look you will see that Home.speedbit.com is not so good and clean. This browser hijacker that often installs stealthily and bring many changes to your browser. The worst part is that Home.speedbit.com can easily infect many well known browsers such as Edge, Google Chrome, Opera, Mozila, Safari and Internet Explorer, so every time you go online you will effect of this tricky virus. This site will display many different error or caution message every time you try to close it and often will try do download more viruses on your computer.
This site didn’t have an .exe file on it. So you can infect with Home.speedbit.com only if you already infected with another browser hijacker. Be careful with program what you download from suspicious sites, most of them have bundled with other software, so never allow install such program with “Custom” options. The Simple rule what will save your PC from the future virus attack. You should be really careful with Home.speedbit.com because it also can redirect you to different sites or even steal some your private information. We highly recommend to remove this threat as fast as you can.
How to remove Home.speedbit.com hijacker?
If your computer is infected with Home.speedbit.com hijacker, it is most likely that your computer is also infected with other malicious and unwanted programs that may cause some serious damage. That is why we advise you to remove “Home.speedbit.com” hijacker with properly fit removal tool. GridinSoft Anti-Malware was developed to help users to remove infections without any problems.
Removal instruction for Home.speedbit.com hijacker:
- First of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Anti-Malware.
- Run to scan your computer system with it.
- Shut down all your available browsers.
Video explains how to reset your browser using GridinSoft Anti-Malware:
How to prevent your PC from being reinfected with Home.speedbit.com virus in the future.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware offers excellent solution which may help to prevent your system from being contaminated with malware ahead of time. This feature is referred to as “On-Run Protection”. By default, it is disabled once you install the software. To enable it, please click on “Protect” button and press “Start” as demonstrated below:
The useful and interesting function may allow people to prevent install of malicious software. It means, when you will try to install some suspicious file, On-Run Protection will block this installation attempt ahead of time. NOTE! If users want to allow the dangerous program to be installed, they may choose “Ignore always” button. In case, if you want to terminate a malicious program, you must select “Block always”.
Simple tips you must follow to decrease chances of being reinfected:
- Advertisements. You shouldn’t click on any ads and pop-ups on websites, this can lead to the redirection on potentially viral pages!
- Spam messages from email. Attached files in emails can appear to be malicious in most cases. Consequences for this will be infection with malware or adware program. Don’t download or open such attachments!
- Surfing the internet. There are thousands and millions of phishing website on the internet. Each one of them can be very dangeropus for your computer. Avoid such pages, try only reliable and trusted websites!
- Using anti-virus programs. It is eccential to use protection program that won’t let any viruses to get inside even if you will make any mistake.
- Scan your computer from time to time. A lot of trojans and viruses may infect your computer without you even noticing it. That is why you should perform scan at least once a week. In GridinSoft Anti-Malware you can do this automatically, you just need to set up a “Scheduled Scan” in “Settings” tabs.
- Pay attention to what you install. There are tons of hijackers and malicious program that are being installed through bundled applications and downloaders. Don’t install any suspicious program and files, always check signer before procceding further!
That is all! Leave your comments and questions below, or use our ticket system to make contact with our professional support team. We will gladly help you!