The FullSearching.com web page is a typical browser hijacker virus. It looks like a searching engine, that helps you to perform a search on some keywords, but this website installs by using deceptive and tricky methods and changes your browser setting without you noticing it. Because of this FullSearching.com is advised for removal as soon as possible.
Such viruses are developing every day and cyber criminals need to spread them as quickly and as effective as possible. To do that, they are using a lot of different methods. One of the most common and effective ways is called bundling. The installation of a malicious program or a hijacker like FullSearching.com, is often bundled with the installation of another program.
After the successful installation of FullSearching.com hijacker, you will start to see it every time you open your browser. It happen because during the installation this hijacker have changed some browser settings, therefore it makes your browser show this page on every start. Usually, virus like that changes a homepage and a default searching provider.
Cyber criminals are using these hijackers to collect information on users, look for new trends. Some companies can pay good money for this kind of info. But this makes you vulnerable in the future, this is why we advise you to remove FullSearching.com hijacker virus from your computer and protect it from the possible reinfection in the future. Follow the removal instruction below to do that.
How to remove FullSearching.com hijacker?
If your computer is infected with FullSearching.com hijacker, it is most likely that your computer is also infected with other malicious and unwanted programs that may cause some serious damage. That is why we advise you to remove “FullSearching.com” hijacker with properly fit removal tool. GridinSoft Anti-Malware was developed to help users to remove infections without any problems.
Removal instruction for FullSearching.com hijacker:
- First of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Anti-Malware.
- Run to scan your computer system with it.
- Shut down all your available browsers.
Video explains how to reset your browser using GridinSoft Anti-Malware:
How to prevent your PC from being reinfected with FullSearching.com virus in the future.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware offers excellent solution which may help to prevent your system from being contaminated with malware ahead of time. This feature is referred to as “On-Run Protection”. By default, it is disabled once you install the software. To enable it, please click on “Protect” button and press “Start” as demonstrated below:
The useful and interesting function may allow people to prevent install of malicious software. It means, when you will try to install some suspicious file, On-Run Protection will block this installation attempt ahead of time. NOTE! If users want to allow the dangerous program to be installed, they may choose “Ignore always” button. In case, if you want to terminate a malicious program, you must select “Block always”.
Simple tips you must follow to decrease chances of being reinfected:
- Advertisements. You shouldn’t click on any ads and pop-ups on websites, this can lead to the redirection on potentially viral pages!
- Spam messages from email. Attached files in emails can appear to be malicious in most cases. Consequences for this will be infection with malware or adware program. Don’t download or open such attachments!
- Surfing the internet. There are thousands and millions of phishing website on the internet. Each one of them can be very dangeropus for your computer. Avoid such pages, try only reliable and trusted websites!
- Using anti-virus programs. It is eccential to use protection program that won’t let any viruses to get inside even if you will make any mistake.
- Scan your computer from time to time. A lot of trojans and viruses may infect your computer without you even noticing it. That is why you should perform scan at least once a week. In GridinSoft Anti-Malware you can do this automatically, you just need to set up a “Scheduled Scan” in “Settings” tabs.
- Pay attention to what you install. There are tons of hijackers and malicious program that are being installed through bundled applications and downloaders. Don’t install any suspicious program and files, always check signer before procceding further!
That is all! Leave your comments and questions below, or use our ticket system to make contact with our professional support team. We will gladly help you!