Right now many computers are attacked with a serious ransomware application that locks the entire computer (either laptop or desktop) and asks for the ransom to unlock it. This virus is also known as Metropolitan Police huijaus. It is said to be allegedly originated by Specialist Crime Directorate of Police Central e-crime Unit (UK’s Metropolitan Police). Kuitenkin, this information is totally fake. Metropolitan Police has nothing to do with originating such misleading, deceitful and scary notification. The cyber frauds are indeed very instrumental in inventing new ways of tricking users and prompting them into sharing some of their earnings with crooks. Valitettavasti, the industry of ransomware-type malwares grows by leaps and bounds, even compared to rogue security software share. Näin, here comes the logical question about successful removal of such malicious tools and lockers. The remedy for successful elimination of this virus problem is available now with the help of GridinSoft Trojan Killer. Simply follow the removal guidelines and principles stipulated below and they will be the good place to recover your PC from Metropolitan Police huijaus.
Automatic removal solution:
- Go to your friend, relative or anybody else who has computer with Internet connection.
- Take your USB flash drive / Memory Stick with you.
- Download GridinSoft Trojan Killer installation file from this site https://trojan-killer.net/download.php and save it to your USB flash drive / Memory Stick.
- Get back to your infected PC and insert the USB Drive / Memory Stick into the respective USB slot.
- Perform hard reset (press reset button on your computer) if your infected PC has been on with Metropolitan Police background. Jos ei, then simply turn your PC on.
- Before the very boot process begins keep repeatedly hitting “F8” button on your keyboard.
- In the window that appeared select “Safe mode with command prompt” option and press Enter.
- Choose your operating system and user account which was infected with Metropolitan Police virus.
- In the cmd.exe window type “explorer” and press “Enter” button on your keyboard.
- Select “My Computer” and choose your USB flash drive / Memory Stick.
- Run the installation file of GridinSoft Trojan Killer. Install the program and run scan with it. (update of the program will not work for “Safe mode with command prompt” option)
- When the hijackers are successfully disabled (fixed) by GridinSoft Trojan Killer you may close GridinSoft Trojan Killer application.
- In the cmd.exe window type “shutdown /r /t 0” and press “Enter” button on your keyboard.
- Upon system reboot your PC will be unlocked and you will be able to use it just as before the infection took pace.
- Kuitenkin, it is recommended that you now update GridinSoft Trojan Killer and run the scan with it again to remove the source of the infections causing Metropolitan Police virus to infect your PC.