Windows Software Keeper doesn’t know anything on how to clean your PC of true infections. Instead of keeping your computer in a good shape it ruins it. It also slows it downs and makes you really annoyed with its snail-like performance. If you think that this program can help your computer function better then you are seriously mistaken and are being self-deceived. You can’t entrust your system security into the hands of this rogue sample. Instead of obeying the misleading instructions of this malware you’d better read the rest of the post to find out how exactly to delete this annoying and threatening pest that made its dwelling on your computer. Removal of this enemy is a must, so don’t even doubt in the necessity to get rid of it immediately.
Windows Software Keeper, like all other rogues, is known to arrange the bogus scans of your system. It says that the PC you have is infected with tons of malwares, virus, keyloggers, spyware and other threats. Nothing you face to be reported by this scareware device is actually worth your trust. The infection this rogue reports to you are all but fake and were invented by the scam for the only goal – to convince you that they are real. The next step for the rogue is when it tries to push you into effecting the payment for the so-called licensed version of it, allegedly able to clean your system from those unreal bugs. You should be smart enough to understand that you are simply being tricked and fooled by this malicious application.
Do not effect the payment for Windows Software Keeper. This is surely the waste of your funds and not good investment at all. When trying to delete this program from your computer you might, sin embargo, experience some difficulties. The point is that the hoax may block your attempts to get rid of it by disabling Task Manager and now allowing you to download or run legitimate security software. In order to bypass the blockage please follow the removal guide we prepared that is aimed to instruct you how to fight against this badware and uninstall it effectively from your system.
Windows Software Keeper automatic remover:
Secuencia de eliminación de pasos:
- A través de su descarga de ventana del navegador Process Killer aplicación (pkiller.exe). El link de descarga es http://www.trojan-killer.net/download/pkiller.exe
- Guardar"pkiller.exe"tu escritorio y ejecutar o ejecutar este programa inmediatamente.
- Once the malicious process of Windows Software Keeper has been disabled (terminado) shut down"pkiller.exe" (Process Killer).
- A través de su descarga de ventana del navegador GridinSoft Trojan Killer.
- Instalar, actualizar y ejecutar el software antivirus (Trojan Killer).
- Eliminar todas las amenazas que detecta durante la exploración.
- Reinicie su PC y repetir el análisis en caso de necesidad.
Extracción similar video:
Windows Software Keeper manual remover:
Delete Windows Software Keeper files:
%desktopdir%\Windows Software Keeper.lnk
%commonprograms%\Windows Software Keeper.lnk
Delete Windows Software Keeper registry entries: