It is our responsibility before you to tell about another malicious program that has recently been developed by the load of crooks and is now being spread in the world wide web. It has the name of Windows Recovery. This is by all means the rogue application that is running fake PC scan and pretends to be some superb analysis and optimization tool that shows fictitious information in order to scare you into thinking that there is a serious disfunction with your system. Windows Recovery generally penetrates into PC via Trojans that present fabricated error reports and security warnings on the attacked PC. All such notices tell many lies that there are certain serious errors with your PC’s HDD and then suggests you to download and install a tool that can supposedly fix your workstation. After pressing on of such warning alarms notifications, Windows Recovery will automatically be downloaded and installed onto your PC.
Immediately after installation Windows Recovery will be tuned up in such a manner that it will be started automatically with every Windows startup. The user will face plenty of error notices when then try to execute the programs or uninstall files. Windows Recovery will then suggest you to performs scanning of your system, which of course will fictitiously reveal very many errors and it would state that it is impossible to repair them until you buy the registered version of the rogue. If one tries to apply so-called defragmenter program the message will tell that it is required to launch in Safe Mode and then show a fake Safe Mode background that claims of itself to defrag your PC. Somit, don`t be deceived and don`t let them scare you. Never obey their advises and do not remove any which were falsely identified. They try to cheat you and make you think that your PC doesn’t work as it should; Windows Recovery will also pervert your system in such a manner that some folders on your PC would reveal no data. Somit, when user opens such folders, Zum Beispiel, C:\Windows\System32\ or other drive letters, instead of common list of files it will display a different folder’s contents or show that the folder is entirely empty. All such well-designed tricks are performed n order to convince you that there is corruption on your HDD and that`s the reason why your files are not detected. After you close these warning notifications, new ones will come up which would state that this product that is able to aid you in repairing your HDD.
Taking the aforesaid information into consideration, remember this: Windows Recovery scares the user about problems with security of PC system and it thus must be removed immediately after revealing its dwelling on the attacked PC. Denken Sie daran, that only reputable anti-virus program can render you real superb protection which aids to avoid secret infiltrations of this or any other junkware. You can get all this achieved by following the removal instructions stipulated below. These advises include both manual and automated recommendations. Die Wahl liegt ganz bei Ihnen.
Windows Recovery automatic remover:
1. Laden Sie die neueste Version von GridinSoft Trojan Killer, klar (nicht infiziert) Computer und installieren Sie es.
2. Update der Virendatenbank.
3. Kopieren Sie den gesamten Ordner "GridinSoft Trojan Killer" auf Ihre Sprung-Antrieb (Memory-stick). Normalerweise befindet es sich unter dem folgenden Pfad: (C:\Programm FilesGridinSoft Trojan Killer). "C" steht für das System-Laufwerk des Computers. Der Name der Systemplatte, jedoch, kann mit einem anderen Buchstaben gekennzeichnet werden.
4. Öffnen Sie Ihre Sprung-Antrieb (Memory-stick). Suchen Sie den Ordner "GridinSoft Trojan Killer" es. Öffnen Sie es , Suchen Sie die Datei unter dem Namen "trojankiller.exe" und benennen Sie sie in "iexplore.exe".
5. USB-Stick auf den infizierten PC zu bewegen, Öffnen Sie Ordner "GridinSoft Trojan Killer" und laufen iexplore.exe. Optional: Kopieren Sie den Ordner "GridinSoft Trojan Killer" aus Ihre Sprung-Antrieb einige andere Ordner auf Ihrem PC und führen Sie "iexplore.exe".
The procedure of removal of Windows Recovery virus with GridinSoft Trojan Killer is similar to removal of Windows Diagnostic virus as shown at this video:
Windows Recovery manual removal guide:
Delete Windows Recovery files:
%Programs%\Windows Recovery\Windows Recovery.lnk
Delete Windows Recovery registry entries: