Bazzsearch.com search engine what will help the user find anything on the Internet. It looks like a common search engine, but it\”s only mask. Actually Bazzsearch.com classified as potentially unwanted program and browser hijacker what can be installed randomly on your computer. This site is just a scam what unfortunately can infect all well known browsers include Edge, Safari, Mozilla, Opera, Google Chrome and Internet Explorer. This hijacker will change some setting so you will see Bazzsearch.com (or any else malicious site) as your new home page, your search engine will be changed and the most awful thing is that Bazzsearch.com will also install small programs with it what can also install some new virus stealthily.
Bazzsearch.com can be installed if you have some virus on your computer or while you install some freeware. Check every additional option while installation process, so you will see what you get after installation is complete. Never allow the program to install with \”Custom\” option, or be ready that some additional program will appear on your computer. You must know that applications what use the bundling method usually redirect users to bogus websites, generate intrusive online ads, and collect various information, so never ignore virus like this. All of them can bring mess to your computer and deal terrible damage to your system. We highly recommend to remove this threat as fast as you can.
How to remove Bazzsearch.com hijacker?
If your computer is infected with Bazzsearch.com hijacker, it is most likely that your computer is also infected with other malicious and unwanted programs that may cause some serious damage. That is why we advise you to remove “Bazzsearch.com” hijacker with properly fit removal tool. GridinSoft Anti-Malware was developed to help users to remove infections without any problems.
Removal instruction for Bazzsearch.com hijacker:
Download and install GridinSoft Anti-Malware:
The installation of our program was developed to be very fast. As a result, with only 1 click you will be able to install GridinSoft Anti-Malware and procced to the removal process in no time. This feature allows to save some time on already infected computers.
Finaly, when the installation is over, open the program and perform a scan. During the first start of GridinSoft Anti-Malware, it will perform “Quick scan” automaticly, unless users canlces it manually. If it doesn’t – go to “Scan” tab – click “Quick scan” button.
When scanning process is complete, you will see a window with detected items that you need to remove. In this window you will see a “Apply to all” field, you need to choose “Move to quaratine” there. This will isolate all detected items and move them into quarantine folder. You will be able to restore files from there.
Most hijackers are altering browser settings to make them open these pages at every start. GridinSoft Anti-Malware can change these options and remove hijackers like Bazzsearch.com from all popular browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge). To remove hijacker from your browser – open “Tools” tab and press “Reset Browser Settings“.
You will see “Reset browser settings” window. It contains 3 columns. In the first column you need to choose your infected(!!) browser. In second column we advise you to choose “Start page“, “Search engines” and “Cache” options. You can also choose other settings to reset, but remember – you may completely remove all settings from your browser. If you don’t know what option to select – follow our advice.
In GridinSoft Anti-Malware you can enable the feature, that will block any attempt to install viruses and malicious content on your computer. It is called “On-Run Protection”. To turn this function – go to “Protection” tab – click “Start” button at top left corner of the window.
Simple tips you must follow to decrease chances of being reinfected:
- Advertisements. You shouldn’t click on any ads and pop-ups on websites, this can lead to the redirection on potentially viral pages!
- Spam messages from email. Attached files in emails can appear to be malicious in most cases. Consequences for this will be infection with malware or adware program. Don’t download or open such attachments!
- Surfing the internet. There are thousands and millions of phishing website on the internet. Each one of them can be very dangeropus for your computer. Avoid such pages, try only reliable and trusted websites!
- Using anti-virus programs. It is eccential to use protection program that won’t let any viruses to get inside even if you will make any mistake.
- Scan your computer from time to time. A lot of trojans and viruses may infect your computer without you even noticing it. That is why you should perform scan at least once a week. In GridinSoft Anti-Malware you can do this automaticaly, you just need to set up a “Scheduled Scan” in “Settings” tabs.
- Pay attention to what you install. There are tons of hijackers and malicious program that are being installed through bundled applications and downloaders. Don’t install any suspicious program and files, always check signer befor procceding further!
That is all! Leave your comments and questions below, or use our ticket system to make contact with our professional support team. We will gladly help you!