This article explains getting rid of avg.nation.com browser hijacker. The problem of search engine redirection may occur if you installed some program online which was bundled with avg.nation.com hijacker. This is the issue for many browsers, but especially it occurs with browsers like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer and Safari. As a result, avg.nation.com becomes the home or start page of your browser and its default search engine.
The search carried out via avg.nation.com is carried out through Infospace search platform. Whenever you look for something via this hijackers and get to the obtained search results by pointing you mouse to the link and making it highlighted you will discover that it will be retrieved via css.infospace.com.
As mentioned in the first paragraph, avg.nation.com browser hijacker is most typically installed together with other freeware applications users download online. When they install them the installer clearly mentions about installation of extras (like this browser hijacker, some useless system optimizers, browser add-ons, extensions, etc.). Users are also offered to uncheck this unauthorized installation, whereas some people fail to read these instructions carefully. This is how avg.nation.com gets implanted into computer and browser in particular.
In order to get rid of avg.nation.com search engine you are welcome to follow our recommended removal solution set forth below, which is an automatic one. If you have any problems please let us know.
Download avg.nation.com removal tool:
Removal video at YouTube:
Avg.nation.com redirect removal milestones:
- Scan your PC with GridinSoft Trojan Killer to remove all forms of malware residing on your PC.
- In Trojan Killer’s open window click “Tools” and select “Reset browser settings“.
- Give your permission for Trojan Killer to reset browser settings:
- You will get the following confirmation message:
- If you still have any problems with browser redirection via avg.nation.com, please get in touch with us through support link for additional assistance.