Windows No-Risk Center rogue has been amended compared to other similar fake anti-viruses. We’ve noticed that it blocks Task Manager as well as downloads and launching of legitimate security applications. We’ve analyzed this case more thoroughly and came to the following solution on how to bypass these blockages on the part of the malware program. Here is what we recommend if you have difficulties to delete this hoax from your computer:
- Through your browser window download ሂደት ገዳይ ትግበራ (pkiller.exe). The download link is http://www.trojan-killer.net/download/pkiller.exe
- "አስቀምጥpkiller.exe” to your Desktop and run it or run this program immediately.
- Once the malicious process of Windows No-Risk Center has been disabled (terminated) shut down “pkiller.exe" (ሂደት ገዳይ).
- Through your browser window download GridinSoft የትሮይ ገዳይ.
- Install, update and run anti-virus software (የትሮይ ገዳይ).
- Remove all threats it detects during the scan.
- Reboot your PC and repeat the scan in the case of necessity.
The removal of Windows No-Risk Center in the above-mentioned case is available with the full licensed version of GridinSoft Trojan Killer. If you have any difficulties removing malwares please let us know without delay.